Thursday, August 15, 2024

A very nice message on eBay

Hello there. I write to say how much I have enjoyed listening to the iterations of "Brevity". Recently I finally got round to listening to the audiobook version of "Murder From Beyond The Grave" and very much enjoyed that too, so much that I write to ask whether the other Durrington Detective Agency stories are, or will be, available on audio CD? 

The deterioration of my eyesight over recent years means that reading is now difficult, time-consuming and not pleasurable. I am enjoying getting back into stories via audiobooks. The fact that the other Durrington Detective Agency tales are short stories is no problem, they could all go onto one (or more) CDs. It would simply need a list of the stories just the same as a book has a Contents page. Please let me know how this idea appeals to you. With many good wishes, John Slater.


I sent a link to the only existing Durrington Detective Agency CD. If it sells by jingo I will record more!




No comments: