Tuesday, January 15, 2019

About Worthing Flash

The blog, http://worthingflash.blogspot.com has been going since 4th July 2018. It was launched at an event at the Chichester Festival. However, the people who attended that event were from Worthing so I think it would be a good idea to hold an event in Worthing, for example at St Paul's, on 4th July to showcase your flash fiction.

I appreciate some of our writers are from India, New Zealand, Nigeria and the United States so this is a call to those a little nearer to home.

For a change this year I would invite members of the audience to bring their own flash fiction (stories of less than 1000 words, sometimes a lot less) so they can participate more.

I promise faithfully that I will not use a powerpoint!

I will go ahead if I have volunteers to take part. This is your cue to volunteer. email me on derekmcmillan1951@gmail.com

If a lot of people cannot make 4th July but (for example) 3rd July then we can probably compromise on that. We have a reasonable amount of time.

I was proposing to sell tickets on the door for 1 pound which will not break the bank!

Derek McMillan



No comments: